The EFX® 815 combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
- CrossRamp Technology: Select between 13 and 40 degrees to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
- Upper Body Moving Handlebars: Burn more calories and tone your muscles faster with a total upper and lower body workout.
- Stride Length: 21" at minimum incline and 25" at maximum incline.
- Forward and Backwards Motion: Train backwards at any resistance level and angle and your heart rate will likely elevate – it’s a less familiar movement!
- Low Impact Natural Motion: The low impact, fluid movement contributes to observing a lower Rate of Exertion, making the workout more enjoyable with less impact on your knees and joints.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use.
- Self-Powered: With a long lasting internal battery you can enjoy your workouts anywhere in your home or facility.
- Bottle and Phone Platform: Hold larger water bottles and the latest phones or keys or smaller belongings under the console.
- Console Type: Large LED Display
- 1-20 Levels of Resistance: keep pushing your body to get stronger and target different muscle groups with higher levels of resistance.Features: benefits
- CrossRamp: 13-40 degrees control
- 6 Preset Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance, Heart Rate, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level Distance Strides / Min Calories / Min Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed (strides per min) Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR Stride Length % Complete Workout Summary Workout Profile
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Quickstart: Yes
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Maximum Pause Time: 30 seconds
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an alternator and battery for power.
- Dimensions: 80" Length x 32" Width x 68" Height
- Equipment Weight: 338 lb